Practo joins the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) ecosystem
Practo, India’s largest integrated healthcare firm, announced today that its practice management software—Ray—is now Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) certified. All doctors and healthcare professionals who are now utilizing Ray will be able to join the ABDM ecosystem and take advantage of all government perks, including the Digital Health Incentive Scheme (DHIS).
To be a member of the ABDM ecosystem in the future, every doctor and healthcare professional will be needed to utilize ABDM-compliant software services such as Ray, which will allow them to produce digital health records for patients. Furthermore, using ABDM-compliant software such as Ray will assist clinics and hospitals in
- Register their business in the ABDM’s health facility registration (HFR). a requirement for receiving DHIS benefits
- Create a QR code for their practice/clinic so that patients may quickly scan it and self-register without waiting in line.
- Make health records and link them to the patient’s ABHA ID.
- With patient agreement, automatically share patient records with other ABDM-compliant clinics or hospitals.
- Request that the patient provide their medical history from other ABDM-compliant clinics or institutions.
In addition to the ABDM required features and incentive scheme, Ray customers will have access to other practice management services, like as
- Appointment scheduling and management
- Making electronic prescriptions
- SMS patient reminders and other patient management services
To further encourage digital usage within India’s healthcare ecosystem, the National Health Authority (NHA) has stated that all health institutions listed on the health facility registry (HFR) will be eligible for incentive programmes, regardless of bed capacity. In addition, eligibility for the incentive for a Health Facility or a DSC offering health locker/teleconsultations has been enlarged to include a maximum of 1 transaction per day and 5 transactions per month per ABHA address.
Abhinav Lal, Co-founder, stated, “The future of healthcare is digital, and with ABDM, we will see an acceleration in the adoption of digital healthcare.” At Practo, we are dedicated to increasing the quality of healthcare delivery for everybody, and the inclusion of Ray in the ABDM ecosystem is just the beginning of our broader role in India’s transition to digital healthcare. We will also be Unified Health Interface (UHI) compliant soon, allowing doctors to reach more patients. Practo will play an active role in the ABDM journey by offering products that help both patients and healthcare professionals and have an effect in healthcare delivery.”